On Weekends, BART trains run approximately every 20 minutes. The closest drop off station near the event site is the West Oakland Station.
Go to www.bart.gov to plan your BART trip.
Children 4 and under ride free. Everyone else must have a BART ticket. BART tickets are like debit cards with stored value. There are ticket vending machines at all BART stations. Stations close at approximately midnight. Please go to bart.gov for train schedules.
*Be sure to buy round-trip tickets so you can avoid waiting in line to purchase a BART ticket to get home!
Directions to West Oakland BART
From 880 North
- Use the right lane to take exit 44 for 7th Street toward West Grand Avenue
- Turn right onto 7th St.
- Turn right onto Chester St.
- Turn left, the destination will be on the right
From 880 South
- Take exit 42 toward Broadway/Alameda
- Turn left onto 5th street
- Turn right onto Mandela Pkwy.
- Turn left, the destination will be on the left
From 80 East (Oakland Bay Bridge)
- Take right lane to exit I-880 South/Alameda/San Jose/Airport
- Keep left, continue towards I-880 South
- Follow directions from 880 South
Free shuttle/ Parking/ Dropoff
There are only 2 ways to get to the Blurry Vision Festival Site
1 - Via Free Shuttle from the West Oakland BART Station, which is free for all ticket purchasers. All you need to ride the free shuttle is your ticket. Shuttles will run continuously from the West Oakland BART Station to the event site from 11am-9pm daily. The last shuttle from the event site back to the BART station leaves at 11:45pm.
2 - Via Ride Share, which will drop you off at our designated on-site location. Only rideshare vehicles with official decals and credentials will have access to a drop off area on site. Make sure to enter “MIDDLE HARBOR SHORELINE PARK” as your destination.
Friends/Family pick-up/drop off location is at the West Oakland BART Station. The free shuttle service from West Oakland BART will bring you to the festival entrance.
THERE IS NO DESIGNATED FESTIVAL PARKING AND THERE IS NO PARKING ON SITE. ALL PARKING IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.
Lyft is the official ride share partner of Blurry Vision. Enter the code BLURRYVISION under “promos” tab in the Lyft app or click here. Lyft’s terms apply. Valid for New Users. Get $10 off your first ride. Does not cover tips, cancellation fees, or damage fees associated with the ride. Cannot be combined with other ride credit or offers.
ADA vehicles will need a verified ADA placard, permit, or license plate to enter the event site. The person to whom the placard or plate is issued to must be present in the vehicle, as a driver or passenger. This will be verified by law enforcement upon entry.
Directions from airport to recommended hotels via BART:
- Located across from Terminal 1 Baggage Claim to 12th St Oakland City Center or West Oakland Station
Directions from the airport to recommended hotels via BART:
- BART station is located in the International terminal
- Board the Pittsburg/Bay Point train to the City Center/12th Street Station or the West Oakland Station and you'll be right in downtown a few blocks from Oakland Chinatown and Jack London Square.
Coliseum Station at Oakland Airport
700 73rd Avenue
Oakland, CA 946216
Jack London Square Station (Downtown Oakland)
245 Second Street
Oakland, CA 94607
5885 Horton Street
Emeryville, CA 94608-2037